GIVEAWAY: 3 Copies Of “Chasing Silhouettes”
What Are We Giving Away?
3 Copies of “Chasing Silhouettes: How To Help A Loved One Battling An Eating Disorder” – by Emily Wierenga.
Emily shared the beginning of her story with us yesterday here.
- One paperback copy of Chasing Silhouettes
- Two e-book copies of Chasing Silhouettes
How To Enter
- LIKE this post
- Leave a COMMENT including your EMAIL address
- Giveaway closes MONDAY, October 8th at Midnight PST
Need this book ASAP?
- It is estimated that 8 million Americans have an eating disorder – 7 million women & 1 million men
- Nearly half of all Americans personally know someone with an eating disorder
- One in five Americans suffers from mental illnesses
- An estimated 10 – 15% of people with anorexia or bulimia are males
- Anorexia is the 3rd most common chronic illness among adolescents
- 95% of those who have eating disorders are between the ages of 12 and 25
- 50% of girls between the ages of 11 and 13 see themselves as overweight
- 80% of 13-year-olds have attempted to lose weight
Want to join us & pass this along to other women in your life?
Follow Good Women Project on Twitter: @goodwomenproj
Be a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/goodwomenproject
Subscribe to our email newsletter for insider updates here or subscribe to the blog here. Or both.
Everyone on our team is volunteer, and we are funded 100% by you. If you'd like to donate, you can here.
We're also doing fun stuff on Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest!