Want To Help?
Awww do you love this project?! This makes us SO HAPPY. There are so many ways for you to partner with us and invest in our community, and we are so excited for you to join us.
2. Tweet about us. We know it seems trite, but to us, your endorsement shared with your friends is invaluable. Our handle is @GoodWomenProj.
3. Add a button to your blog by copying the code listed on the right. (More buttons/banners in our sidebar!)
4. Pin and re-pin our post images to Pinterest!
5. Donate. Your investment in our community pays for our website and design expenses, shipping & handling for our giveaways, and the hundreds of thousands of woman-hours spent on this project. We want to always remain free to high school and college women, so we rely on your support to keep us alive. You’ll get added to our Community Sponsor Gallery, too!
6. Subscribe to us via email to receive our insider news once a month.
7. Want to write for us? Visit our Contribute page for more info.
8. Are you a photographer? You can be added to our Photographer Pool and submit your work to be used for our daily posts!
9. Mentoring. Want to volunteer to mentor a single, dating, or married woman? Need a mentor? Visit our Mentoring page.
10. Be a voice. Engage in our community, and let us know what you’re thinking. Participate in some of our polls (see top right in our navigation bar), and tell us what’s relevant for you. Keep an eye out for the questions we ask on Facebook too.